Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunset oil daily impressionist painting by BECKY JOY


5x7 oil Sunlit Road $150. click here to purchase.
Two things I love in paintings are roads and sunsets which I combined in this painting. Having a road gives a little color to the foreground creating more interest, rather than having all one value. It also gives a chance to have some reflected light in the painting. As I move forward in the painting, I use more paint creating texture and interest. I think it makes for a more interesting painting by having variety in the texture.

This is one of my small paintings and is for sale for $150. which includes a small black wrought iron frame and free shipping in the US. You have the option of whether to frame it or not. The edge of the painting has black paint on it and the painting is varnished.
Becky Joy
http://beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoy.com/blog
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...