Sunday, July 31, 2011

So Many Books, So Little Time by Pamela Blaies

Stacked Books
20" x 16"
Oil on Canvas

I enjoy reading hardcover books, because I like to collect them. Now I have more books than shelves and I have to keep some in closed cabinets, which I think is a shame. I received a Kindle as a gift this year. I guess I'll have less trouble with storage, but I might keep buying hardcover books anyway, just because I like them. This painting features some of my favorite books stacked on a chair. Filtered light is coming in through the window and highlighting the interesting spines.

I love to share stories and the inspiration behind my paintings. Sign up to become a VIP Member and you will receive my email newsletter twice a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...