Thursday, July 21, 2011

Six Pack Wildlife Wolf Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Six Pack Out of the Woods
This is the new one I finished to send to Jackson hole...I have a few touch-ups on it but I am close to being finished. Wolves in the snow ... A Contemporary Wildlife Painting. Contact Hollee at the Rare Gallery if you are 
interested in this painting.
24 x 36 inch  Oil on Canvas
©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011 

  Contact me for your own commissioned painting 
or to purchase this piece: Laurie    
   

“I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws.” Psalm 119:30 NIV

Read more: http://lauriepace.blogspot.com/#ixzz1SlHBR1ck

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...