Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tree Landscape Painting "Radiant Peace" by Jill Saur

I just finished this 11"x14" palette knife painting today for a new collector in California.  This is a river I came across in Taos, New Mexico.  It was a special moment because the lighting was radiant as it streamed through a path in the woods and onto the water.  I just knew that I had to paint it.  This is a different version from another painting that I did several years ago of the same scene.  I suppose that one day when I am old and gray, I will still remember this river and how glorious it felt to stumble upon it.

I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that inspires and uplifts your soul.  My Website:  CLICK HERE

©1990-2011 "Radiant Peace" by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...