Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Amalfi Coast by Deborah Harold


The Amalfi Coast in Southern Italy is one of the most magical places on earth.
I ran across a photo from a trip and had to paint this beautiful place.
The colors of the Mediterranean are richer than the colors of the pacific and I had fun mixing a different palette for the water. I didn't want the sky to compete with the water so I made it a gentle faded white.
The is a 5x7 oil on panel and looks fabulous in a beautiful custom black frame.
You can contact me at ddeanh@hotmail.com to purchase or visit my web site at
DeborahHarold.com
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...