Tuesday, April 26, 2011

WORLD PEACE, 6x8 INCH PLEIN AIR PAINTING BY TOM BROWN



Paint the feeling, not the details,” I tell my students. “Then it will ring true.” This is another example of that advice.

The only sounds were from birds and rippling water. A butterfly landed on my easel as I painted this, and I stepped back to drink in the moment.

The noise and hurry of daily life were put aside and for a time the world stood still. World peace was achieved in some small measure, at this moment and at this place.

“WORLD PEACE” is a 6x8 inch original oil painting, ready for framing. If you would like to buy this painting contact me directly at tombrownstudio@cox.net

Also remember to visit my eBay auctions here:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Tom and I love your idea of painting what you feel. I would love to take a workshop with you sometime. Janet

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...