Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Purple Pansies Portrait", by Karla Nolan, palette knife, brush, oil painting, linen pan

I just love pansies.  I always have, always will.  Years ago I owned a pressed and dried flower business -- I planted, picked, pressed/dried flowers and made them into pieces of art.  Pansies were among my favorite flowers to use.  Purple pansies rock!  

"Purple Pansies Portrait", 8"x10" palette knife and brush oil painting on linen panel, sold unframed, $100 includes s/h in U.S., to be determined elsewhere at time of sale; please write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

I have set up a second website, Paintings On Glass, to showcase my paintings on glass.  There is a piece in progress as I type with sailboats.  That's a true challenge, showing proper structure and making the water look good.  Be sure to check it out, along with my new blogspot, listed below.
 
Look below for a link to yet another art blogspot, one that I created for my paintings on glass, or click here:  PaintingOntoGlass

Thanks for looking!
Click here to join my e-mail newsletter list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...