Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back Bay Triptych #1 - Janet Bludau



This 6x6 on canvas board was painted in oil from a photo taken of the Newport Beach Back Bay.  My last post was of the Back Bay and my next two will be also.  Hopefully you won't be tired of my subject matter by then!  This painting and the 2 that will follow, are all going to be framed together in a horizontal frame, unless of course, you want to contact me in the meantime regarding purchasing just one of them!  I will be showing at the Balboa Island Art Walk on Sunday May 15th and will have the finished, framed, triptych hanging there.  I pick up the frame tomorrow and will see how it all looks.  I also have a very abstract, geometric landscape triptych that I am framing the same way.  However, these 3 6x6's are not done with a palette knife so you won't see them posted here.  You will have to go to my personal blog:
http://janetbludaufineart.blogspot.com
You can also email me at:  janethod@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...