Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunshine State Of Mind - Sold! - by Roxanne Steed




12"x12" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard

"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson


When you need some light in the winter, bring in some of what you love from summer. I'm thinking flowers, bright colors, strong light! "Sunshine State Of Mind" makes me feel that way- life is good again, no matter what the weather is doing out there. This was one of those paintings that just made me smile from the inside out as I worked on it, and continued to look at it! I do feel happy just basking in it's glow! Do you need a little brightener of sunshine in your life right now? This one is a 12"x12" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard. Contact me for more information about this painting.

Welcome to my latest new subscribers! I do hope you enjoy the paintings, photos & stories! I always love hearing comments from my readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...