Tuesday, February 22, 2011

sunset oil painting by BECKY JOY



6x6 oil on canvas panel $150. includes shipping in US
and small black display easel



OK, back in business here. I painted this today after seeing the sun and sky colors late yesterday afternoon, not quite sunset, but getting close. I think this is sky #50. 

I had a setback last Thursday with my website. I changed some code, got locked out and was not able to correct it. I was just getting a bigger mess. So, I abandoned ship. I started over. I only have one painting in there right now. Since I had to start over, I decided to use another program for my photos, but its taking me some time to get up to speed, like help!  I worked on it all weekend. I'm not one to give up on things, but I was just getting too frustrated and just deleted it all. I thought it was better to start with a clean slate. We'll see how this goes. So, right now, this painting is only on my blog.

I do still have openings for my workshops which are on my website at beckyjoy.com/workshops.

Well, back to the website soon. Talk to you all later.
BECKY 
http://beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...