Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sunset oil daily impressionist painting by BECKY JOY



12x24 oil on linen panel, on hold


18x24 oil on linen panel, on hold

Even though I have not posted any skies lately that does not mean that I haven't painted any. I have been toiling away in the studio painting larger paintings, skies.

These are two that I have just finished. I repainted one of them, because I wasn't pleased with it. So, I kept my nose to the grindstone until I got what I wanted. Both of these paintings are on hold until I hear if they were selected to a show. I've been pretty lucky so far. I'll have to wait and see if the luck holds.

I'm also getting the framing and shipping supplies together for 7 paintings that are headed for shows in different directions. Its amazing how much time is devoted to work besides painting.

Anyway, I have some ideas for some smaller paintings and hope to start back to work with them tomorrow.

So, talk to ya'all tomorrow.

Becky Joy
http://beckyjoy.com

beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...