Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sundance To Spring by Roxanne Steed



12"x12" oil on archival board

"It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what is is you DO want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!" - Mark Twain

This quote made me laugh. Is it the wishing for Spring that makes me so restless? I've been on a de-cluttering kick the last several days. I wonder if that is just part of wanting the 'newness' of Spring to be here, or if it's just good to "clear the house - clear the head" kind of thing. Which I think works, as I finished the painting I started the day before!

"Sundance To Spring" is a 12"x12" oil on archival board. Contact me at this link for more information about this painting, or to purchase.

Looks like March is going to come in "like a lion". They're calling for wind gusts of 50mph, with rain and there's likely to be lots of snow melt-off. Crossing my fingers that there's no flooding around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...