Saturday, February 5, 2011

Romantic Garden By The Sea - Sold! - by Roxanne Steed



8"x10" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival panel

"Happiness seems made to be shared."

- Pierre Corneille


This painting, is from one of my favorite local parks to go paint, Harkness Park, over in Waterford, CT. Apparently, it's a favorite place for weddings to happen as well! And I can certainly see why - in July it's filled with blooms in it's many garden spaces. This particular area that I painted in that afternoon, is a large, walled in garden, with one of the gate openings facing a view to the sea. Such a romantic setting!

Yes -it's another painting to bring out of the 'archive'! I am offering these 'Valentines' at 2009 prices during the month of February. They are dry and ready to ship as soon as your Paypal payment clears! I also accept personal checks - it just takes a good bit longer for it to travel through the mail from your house to my bank. Paypal is that sure bet to receive it in time for Valentines Day!

******For these Valentine special offerings, I'll cover shipping via Priority Mail (for continental US) between now (Feb 1st) and Feb. 14th! Treat your sweet-heart to something wonderful, that lasts forever, isn't fattening, and is the perfect size! Forwarding this email to 'the likely suspects' might be helpful as a gift-giving guide! OR be good to yourself, a personal Valentine 'from you to you' might be just what you need.

My fifth Valentine offering for my subscribers this month is, "Garden By The Sea, Summer Afternoon" an 8"x10" oil on Belgian linen mounted on archival panel. Reply to this email to let me know you'd like this piece & preferred payment method. Your Valentine price is $125 +zero for shipping (see above)! ...all in the name of love!
Contact me at roxannesteed@gmail.com for purchase information.

Now go on, work on that love life!

Yes, indeed, I have been painting new pieces while posting these older works, I have a couple saved up ready to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...