Friday, February 18, 2011

Last Dance - Delphiniums of the Dallas Arboretum by Nancy Medina

Last Dance - Delphiniums by Nancy Medina
Dallas Arboretum
72X30
Palette Knife/Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Triptych

My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site

Last Dance Delphiniums is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, and is a nice big three part painting on gallery wrap canvas. You can see more details of this large new work on my art blog. My favorite flower at the Dallas Arboretum is the delphinium. These lovely tall violet and blue flowers do so well at the Arboretum, and I've found my favorite place to paint next to a huge bed of them next to the bridge. I'm useless at growing these, so I have to go to the Arboretum to see them every year. I hope you will join me there in just a few weeks, for the Dallas Arboretum Artscape celebration March 18-20. I'll be in booth 54, in my new light dome tent. We're expanding to three days this year, so I'll be open bright and early each day, Friday through Sunday, from 9 am to 5 pm. Come early! I almost always sell out so I don't want you to miss a thing!

Dallas Arboretum Artscape
Booth 54 - Nancy Medina Art
March 18-20, 2011
9 am to 5 pm daily
8617 Garland Road
Dallas, Texas 75218
www.dallasarboretum.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...