Wednesday, February 16, 2011

daily rose oil painting by Becky Joy

8x4 oil on canvas panel
$95.+ Shipping on Ebay
To bid click here.

I painted this from the Dailypaintworks.com/challenges. I haven't painted any still lifes in probably about a year. I have been thinking I needed to do some and then saw this challenge. I thought it was a good way to get me back to those flowers and set ups. I was also going to post this on the challenge, but for some reason I haven't been able to get onto the website to do so. So, for now, this is as far as I have gotten.

I had some 4x8 boards made for me. I like the format and have some other things in mind to paint on them. So, off to painting some more.

BECKY JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...