Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Snow" Winter Landscape by Jill Saur

© 2008 Jill Saur Fine Art "Snow" all rights reserved

This acrylic painting is sold, but I am posting it to share my love of painting snow.  I can't even count all the snow scenes I have painted over the last thirty years.  My earliest snow scenes were painted in watercolor and were mostly birch and aspen trees in the snow.  There is something magical about a nice quiet winter day with the ground covered in snow.  To me, the pristine white snow is a reminder of new beginnings.  I have done many commissioned paintings of clients favorite places in the snow.  Please contact me if I can accommodate you in this way.  I also have pieces that are already available to purchase.  


Jills Website:  www.JillSaurFineArt.com
Phone:  (678) 520-5668

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...