Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Mountain Autumn" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas


 More beautiful trees.  More blue skies.  A cloud or two.  Warm weather.  The last of that -- cold is coming, don't you forget it, either!  Snowstorms.  Blizzards.  The sun hiding behind the heavy gray clouds.  It's only a matter of time.  Colorado weather is so glorious, this may just be the last pretty day of autumn.  Enjoy it while you can!

"Mountain Autumn", 12"x24" palette knife oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas, no need to frame unless you really want to -- $350 Paypal, s/h to be determined at time of sale, write me at  KarlaNolan@gmail.com for further information


I have also set up a second website, www.PaintingsOnGlass.com, to showcase my paintings on glass.  There is a piece in progress as I type with sailboats.  That's a true challenge, showing proper structure and making the water look good.  Be sure to check it out, along with my new blogspot, listed below.

Thanks for looking!
 

Look below for a link to yet another art blogspot, one that I created for my paintings on glass, or click here:  PaintingOntoGlass

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...