Monday, November 15, 2010

Last Art Show of 2010


"Skyward Bound II" ©2010 Niki Gulley • SOLD
oil on canvas • 40" x 30"

Sold to a collector in Dallas this month – I painted these aspen trees with extremely thick paint and palette knife so that the artwork is loaded with texture and almost three-dimensional. I love the playfulness of looking up into the treetops, as did the collectors!

If you'd like information on more of my aspen tree paintings or commissioning a unique piece, e-mail me at Niki@NikiGulley.com.

Also, I will have several pieces on display and available for sale at my Last Art Show of 2010 this weekend at the Bath House Cultural Center in Dallas. See bathhousecultural.com for details.

Or to see more of my paintings, visit my website at NikiGulley.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...