Friday, November 12, 2010

"I See Seattle!" by Karla Nolan, miniature palette knife oil painting on linen panel




Okay, this painting was done on a dare at the Monday art salon which I attend.  My new friend, Laura, bet me I could paint it and I didn't think I could.  Funny when someone else has more confidence in your painting than you do!  I knew I could probably get the water and skies but the skyline?  No way, Jose!  Well, she talked me into trying and this is the end result.  I like it, do you????  One way or another, I had fun!


 "I See Seattle!", 4"x6" miniature palette knife oil painting on linen panel, only $36 which includes s/h in U.S., to be determined outside U.S. at time of sale; Paypal invoice, write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


I have also set up a second website, www.PaintingsOnGlass.com, to showcase my paintings on glass.  There is a piece in progress as I type with sailboats.  That's a true challenge, showing proper structure and making the water look good.  Be sure to check it out, along with my new blogspot, listed below.

Thanks for looking!
 

Look below for a link to yet another art blogspot, one that I created for my paintings on glass, or click here:  PaintingOntoGlass

MORE NEWS at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...