Wednesday, November 17, 2010

General motors truck oil painting by BECKY JOY

This 6x6 oil on canvas board is listed on Ebay starting at $95.
It comes with a free display easel. 
To bid  click here.

Today we needed to get away from the house with all the construction and working so hard lately. So we went out to my friends Kit and Aryana so that I could paint their GM truck by the name of Giovanni.
I've painted this truck before and just love the patina and color variations in it. The reds and violets contrasting with the greens make a great combination. I had a lot of fun today. I need to get out there more often.

I've been working on my website now. I have a new host and will putting together a new site. I wasn't able to do some of the things that I wanted with the previous site, so here goes. I worked on it last night, now again tonight. Hopefully, it doesn't take too long. Probably not the best time of year to do this, but it needed to be done.

I'll try to get something else done tomorrow and get back in the swing of things.

Talk to you all later,
BECKY
beckyjoy@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...