Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sunset daily oil painting by BECKY JOY

Sky #16 5x7 oil available on my website for $110.
OK, back to work here. Since I got back I have been working on a couple of larger paintings and now remodeling the studio. I need more and better organization for storage. This house has been and is a work in progress. I had set up the studio first, but have been using a sun porch add on. It has worked, but wasn't the most ideal situation. Now after the mess and trying to paint through all my junk piled up, I'll have a better space when its done. I'm looking forward to it. 

I will try to get back on track here and paint more skies. I did work on four small cloud paintings last week, but the are just clouds with a blank space in the bottom for the ground. Hopefully, I'll finish them and post them.

I also have cancelled my ustream show for the time being, just too crowded and too much commotion for now. So for right now, back to painting.
BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...