Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Odd Sky" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on linen

 




Every once in a while, I look up into the heavens above and see what I believe to be an odd sky.  Something just seems different -- yellow pervades most of the horizon, it's just before dusk.  This is what I enjoy about nature -- you never can predict what's next!

I, like everyone else, have been hit hard by the economic times and have been considering the following decision for a while now.  Since almost no galleries who represent me carry my oil paintings, I have determined that I will discount the cost of my oil paintings carried by Daily Painters and other such art blogs -- the list below indicates sizes and costs which I will institute, starting with this painting.  Any paintings 11"x14" and under in size will be shipped without additional shipping and handling charges in North America; over 11"x14" will have an added fee, determined at the time of sale.  I hope this helps you collect worthy art as I don't feel it is fair to not provide reasonable costs and stop artists and collectors from connecting with one another, even during trying financial times.  As always, Paypal is preferred and I can send an invoice.  

4"x6" painting -- $36.00
5"x7" painting --$52.50
8"x10" painting -- $100.00
9"x12" painting -- $135.00
11"x14" painting -- $175.00

s&h applied in addition to costs for below sizes
12"x16" painting -- $215.00
14"x18" painting -- $285.00
16"x20" painting -- $360.00

Larger painting prices to be determined!  Please note, all of these artworks
are sold UNFRAMED.

I hope you appreciate my new oil painting policy.  Please let me know if you have comments or questions at KarlaNolan@gmail.com.  This also applies to the paintings that are not yet sold found on my website (listed below).  Thanks for looking!

"Odd Sky", 4"x6" palette knife oil painting, $36 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, please write me for information; I'll send an invoice; thanks for looking!!!! 


MORE NEWS at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...