Friday, October 15, 2010

Idyllic Village oil painting by Niki Gulley


“Idyllic Village,” Austria ©2010 Niki Gulley
8” x 10” oil painting

After teaching our plein air painting / photography workshop in Venice, my husband and I ventured north into Austria and Bavaria, the land of castles and fairytale villages. We found this sleepy little town south of Salzburg and I fell in love with its beauty and charm, and I just had to paint it!

To see “Idyllic Village” and my other recent paintings stop by my studio in Dallas as part of the White Rock Lake Artists’ Studio Tour - Saturday and Sunday. For more information on the Studio Tour, see WhiteRockArtists.com.

Or, e-mail me at Niki@NikiGulley.com for more information.

My Website - NikiGulley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...