Thursday, September 9, 2010

Second Sky of 100 daily sky paintings by BECKY JOY


Sky #2 of 100. 6x6 oil $110 includes free shipping and 
free display easel. Click to buy here.

Tah..Dah...! #2 Only 98 skies to go. The sky is the limit.

This was the extent of my painting today. I did a lot of computer work, errands, etc. 

I've booked a 3 day workshop in Phoenix for Oct 21, 22 & 23. If you are interested, email me at beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com. I also will be giving a demo at an art group in the Pebble Creek area of the valley next Wed. I'll get the location coming soon. I will post it when I get it. 

Come back for tomorrow's sky
Talk to you all later. 

BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...