Tuesday, September 21, 2010

daily painting sky #9, ustream broadcast by BECKY JOY

Today's sky, #9. $110. includes shipping & display easel.
To purchase click here.

This was a plein air from Sunday evening as the sun was going down. I liked the oranges of the palm against a  warm sky of grayed violets and blues. It was late when I finished painting and I was hungry and tired so it didn't get posted right away. 

Yesterday I got a new program for videos to go with my new camcorder and youtube. I shot some video while I was in Oregon plein air painting, but wasn't able to do much with it with the rudimentary program that came with my camera. Anyway, I played with the computer all day yesterday only to realize that I needed a program with more options. I kept trying to cut down on the video time. I cut away scenes, etc, but I really needed to have it in fast speed. After working on it all day, I realized that I needed to upgrade to another program. So now I have another one to start over with. I'll start on that tonight instead of TV.

I was going to paint another sunset on ustream this afternoon, but I really got into this 40x30 ptg today that I blocked-in. So the plan is to work on this one during the broadcast. Tune in to see the results. 

Talk to you all later.
BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...