Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BECKY JOY sky #6 nocturne and sunset oil paintings





This is the 16x20 that I painted during my ustream broadcast. I told everyone that the rose madder could get away from you and color everything. I did over use it and had to tone down the bottom of the sky by graying it. A few other little tweaks and it was done.


Sky #6 6x6 oil $110. includes free shipping and a small 
black display easel. To purchase click here.

I'm now getting things ready for my demo tonight in Phoenix. If I get business done before I leave, maybe I'll start another painting today. The weather is starting to cool down here in Phoenix. I went for a bike ride and it didn't even get too hot before it was over. I'm usually hot and thirsty when I'm done. The great weather is just around the corner.

Well, I'll try to get ready for another painting. Talk to you all later.

BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com







1 comment:

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...