Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trees with sunlight daily oil painting by BECKY JOY


LATE IN THE DAY oil 6x6 on canvas board is available on my website for $110. With the purchase of the painting, you will receive a small black wrought iron easel. So, framing is optional. To purchase the painting, click here.


This was painted from a photo from Oregon and my imagination. The photo like the last post was mostly in green. I played around with this one a lot until I figured out what I wanted. It didn't go very easily, but I'm pleased with the final results. 


Today I've prepared some linen and canvases. I'm going to paint the last small study into a larger piece. I drew it onto the canvas, a little different format. The size is 14x18. I also drew and 11x14 onto the linen today. It is for a series of 5 that I'm painting (2 more to go). So, tomorrow is mapped out for me.

I'll be trying the ustream again, putting together a whole show. If it is successful, I'll let you know and you can view the show of me painting in the studio.

I also had my drawing for July for those that signed up for my newsletter. And....the winner is.....Gary Keimig, a Wyoming artist and coincidentally a good friend of friends of mine, Tammy and Tom Lucas. I've known them for several years from doing the Celebration of Fine Art together. Check out Gary's blog, http://gkeimigart.blogspot.com/.

I'll post again tomorrow. See ya.
BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Prints
Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...