Monday, August 23, 2010

"Red Cliff Dusk" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting

This weekend in Fort Collins, I sat in front of Meko's Gallery painting for a demonstration of palette knife painting techniques.  It sure was hot out there but I had a great time, other than the occasional grasshopper who decided to descend upon my knives!  Honestly, they are sure a nuisance!!!!

This was the end of result of my painting -- yes, another sunset, but with some red cliffs in the foreground -- ah, the skies are so inspiring to me!


"Red Cliff Dusk" 11"x14" palette knife oil painting on gessoed panel, unframed, $300 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information -- thanks for looking!
 
MORE NEWS TO ANNOUNCE at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...