Sunday, August 1, 2010

"Poppy Sweet" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting

Finally I'm back to blogging.  I lost a dear, dear friend to cancer last weekend and had no impetus to do much of anything but mourn and grieve the loss of such a sweet lady and talented artist.  So....I'm back, I guess.  

Here are three red poppies palette knived onto a 10"x8" panel.  Should you be interested in this painting framed as shown, it'll cost $275.  Unframed it'll cost $175.  I went really heavy on the paint in this artwork.  And I'll admit, I had fun painting it, too!

Write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for close up of painting and frame, should you like.  Paypal only, I'll invoice you, s&h to be determined at time of sale.  

Thanks for looking!

More news at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...