Monday, August 23, 2010

plein air oil daily painting by BECKY JOY

This 11x14 oil is a rework of a plein air painting that I wasn't totally happy with. I changed the design a little adding more layers of trees for depth and atmosphere and worked on the color. I love the colors in this piece.
I have posted this painting on my website, www.beckyjoy.com

I'm in OR in the Yamhill County right now visiting family and plein air painting. I'll be posting some of those that I've done. I'm also getting ready to teach a three day workshop this weekend in the Portland area.

I just had someone contact me about teaching a workshop in the Fort Worth area. I thought I would post that on my blog with the hopes that there might be more interest in getting a workshop together. Just a thought to think about. If you are interested or know others in that area that might be, email me and let me know.

I won't be able to have the ustream broadcast this week since I'm not in my studio. I should be back on the air in two weeks. I'll let you know.

BECKY JOY
beckyjoy@cox.net
http://beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...