Monday, August 16, 2010

"Italian Meadow Scene" by Karla Nolan, miniature palette knife oil painting on linen

If you read my last blog, you know that I have received a ton of 4"x6" linen panels, a few too many!  So, here's another miniature painting just for you -- an Italian poppy meadow, very reminiscent of the several times I've been fortunate to visit Tuscany.  May is the month for the big poppy bloom, and I hope to return to the lovely Italian countryside to see it once again.

"Italian Meadow Scene", 4"x6" miniature palette knife oil painting on linen, unframed, $45 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information -- thanks for looking!
 
MORE NEWS TO ANNOUNCE at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...