Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BECKY JOY plein air Oregon landscape

Morning at the Crossroads 6x6 oil available on my website for $110. Click here to purchase. This is the plein air painting from yesterday morning. The light was shining through onto the road with the mailboxes against the light road. Today I painted a couple of them, but I didn't feel that they were anything special. I'll have to get them out of the box and look again. Sometimes looking at them later I can readily see what they need. Tomorrow is another day. I'll be out there again in the morning.

Talk to you all later.
BECKY
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...