Monday, July 26, 2010

TOM BROWN FULL MOON OUTDOOR NIGHT PAINTING



"FULL MOON OVER STILL WATERS"
5x7 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN

This scene of the rising moon was a joy to paint. I hope you like it.

This was actually painted outdoors at night, on location. I conducted a Plein Air Workshop at this location recently (see the photo with some of my students setting up). Then I returned to capture the full moon rising at night.

This painting is now on eBay at a very reasonable starting bid. To bid, click this link:
http://shop.ebay.com/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

By the way, on YouTube I recently posted a video explaining the special gear I use for night painting outdoors. Have a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...