Monday, July 19, 2010

Rural Barn Scene by BECKY JOY

Today's daily painting is 6x6 In Line, a farm scene. I have this painting for sale on my website for $100. To purchase click here.

I composed the scene with everything overlapping, going back into space. Again, I used the palette knife and brush. With the brush I am able to get the soft edges as in the background. The hard edges of the palette knife bring the foreground forward. The colors are a little more intense around the barn and the two overlapping roofs bring your attention to the buildings.

To view all available paintings go to my website at www.beckyjoy.com

I still have a drawing for a FREE painting for July. To be in the drawing sign up for my newsletter
Talk to you all tomorrow. 


BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Prints
Cards






For Email Marketing you can trust

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...