Monday, July 19, 2010

"Flower Queen of Wyoming" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting


I guess I'm just in an Indian Paintbrush mood, as I have painted a few of them lately onto glass and then as above, with palette knife and oil paints. These are such a lovely flower -- they come in various shades of reds and oranges and I doubt that, like the red poppies of which I'm so fond, I'll ever be weary of painting them.

"Flower Queen of Wyoming" 10"x8" palette knife oil painting on canvas panel, $160 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal accepted, click button below or write KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information -- thanks for looking!!!





More information at KarlaNolanBlogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...