Tuesday, July 27, 2010

At the top of the Mountain oil by BECKY JOY


ON TOP OF THE WORLD 5X7 plein air oil $100.

For the last 5 days I've been camping in Zion and at Brian Head, UT. I was wonderful getting away to some cool weather and away from the moving and putting things away. 

This painting is one of the plein air paintings that I did in Brian Head. I didn't get very much accomplished as far as painting. I didn't bring the main colors with me that I always use. I had a lot of odd colors to work with. I had cleaned out my bag and thought that I put the right colors in, but what I got instead was a lot of frustration. Anyway, I hiked a lot more than painted and I probably needed that more.

Tomorrow I should get back to work along with some errands that I will be doing. So, I will talk to you all later. 

Remember to sign up for my newsletter. There are a few days left this month to be in the drawing for a free painting that I will give away at the end of July.






For Email Marketing you can trust

BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
Prints
Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...