Monday, June 14, 2010

Mama Takes The Plunge! by Roxanne Steed



10"x8" oil on stretched gallery wrap canvas

"And girls,
They wanna have fu-un.
Oh,girls,
Just wanna have fun."
- Cyndi Lauper


I love to see a grown woman un-self-consciously having a grand fun time! Make all the kids jealous I say! I saw this woman on my last trip to Ireland, last summer...on one of the warmest days I'd ever experienced over there! Several people braved the chilly waters of the North Atlantic to jump, dive, splash and play in that day. She looked like she was having the most fun of all that day! That my friend, is pure joy!

While it's wet & unframed:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $14 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...