Sunday, May 16, 2010

Here's Looking at You, Kid, by Carrie Jacobson

Here's Looking at You, Kid
By Carrie Jacobson
Oil on deep-cradled canvas, 8x24, $250



I pulled over to the side of the road, in Indiana, I think, and looked up a small hill. Four cows, three of them in a line someone could have drawn with a ruler, stared back at me.

I stared. They stared. I stared. They stared. Finally, I took the photo and left.

Cows probably wonder what the hell we are looking at.

To see more of my work, visit jacobson-arts.com, or my blog, The Accidental Artist. If you're in New England, come see me at Paradise City in Northampton, Mass., Memorial Day weekend. I'll be in Booth 318, in the Morgan Building, near the sculpture garden.

If you're an artist, consider joining us for Art on Groton Bank, a small, lovely, well-attended one-day outdoor show, July 17. The entry fee is $45, if you apply before June 17, and $50 afterwards. SeeArtOnGrotonBank.com for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...