Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gray Day - "She" - Palette Knife Oil Painting, Female figurative


"She"
6 x 6 inches, Oil on Board
I like mixing paints to make grays. I actually like it. My favorite mixture is burnt sienna, cerulean and titanium white - which I've used for the background color. The dress was french ultramarine blue, burnt sienna and titanium white.
I had a good painting evening yesterday, listening to my mp3 player playing soundtrack music from the movie "Notting Hill". I especially like the song "She". (I have been thinking to use that as a title one of these days.)
It was a gray day.
Please keep checking back to see the others.
Judy Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...