Friday, April 30, 2010

Climbing Trees oil painting by Niki Gulley


"Climbing Trees II" ©2010 Niki Gulley
48" x 36" oil on canvas

In this painting, I wanted you to you to experience the wonderment of looking up into the treetops – just like you did when you were a kid. Choosing playful colors and thick chunky staccato strokes adds to that childlike whimsy and I hope you are transported back to a happy, carefree time and place.

Visit my website at NikiGulley.com

Or e-mail me for more information at Niki@NikiGulley.com.

2 comments:

  1. The colors are beautiful. And I bet at that size this is incredible
    to look at in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wish I could see this in person - I am sure it has quite a pressence. And yes, I was transported back - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...